Punjabi Fried Chicken
Deep Fried Punjabi Chicken: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Punjabi Cuisine boasts of a plethora of delightful dishes that are high on both, nutrition and taste. And this is a delicious Punjabi Crispy fried chicken recipe from it.
These easy-to-prepare crispy fried chicken makes an ideal starter for any party.
In this recipe , the boneless chicken is marinated in spicy marinade and deep fried in hot oil to golden. The extra seasoning makes it tasty and lipsmacking.
Here’s the spicy Punjabi fried chicken recipe for you to enjoy..:)
- Boneless chicken cubed - 200 g
- Crushed ginger & garlic - 2 tsp
- Chopped and crushed green chilly - 1 tsp
- Maida / All purpose flour - 3 to 4 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- Chaat masala pwd - ½ tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Finely chopped onion - 3 to 4 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Wash and clean boneless chicken pieces.
- Drain water completely and pat dry with absorbent paper.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with lemon juice, ginger & garlic, crushed green chilly, kashmiri red chilly pwd, coriander pwd, chaat masala pwd, chopped onion, salt.
I used Everest Chaat masala pwd, the aroma is great.
- Heat oil in a wok / fry pan.
- Drop the marinated chicken pieces in hot oil.
- Deep fry in batches in medium flame.
- Fry till it is golden brown, fragrant & crisp.
- Drain and place on kitchen tissure to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot as a starter.
- Mouthwatery fried crisp chicken is ready to give a taste now..!
Related Quick Links: