Mushroom Fried Rice / Fried Rice Recipes
Mushroom Fried Rice: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Mushroom Fried Rice is a delectable blend of spicy flavors that are sure to tease our palate. This is a very tasty and healthy stir fried rice with mushroom, mixed vegetables and Indian spices.
As this rice dish is a feast to the eyes with a riot of colors, kids are sure to be tempted. Also it makes a satisfying vegetarian main or side dish.
Here goes the easy to follow and delicious to eat recipe..;)
- Button mushrooms - 200 g
- Onion large - 1
- Chopped carrot, beans - 1 cup
- Basmati rice - 1 ½ cup
- Cinnamon - 1
- Cardamom - 1 or 2
- Cloves - 3
- Oil / ghee - 2 tbsp
- Peas (cooked ) - ½ cup
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
- Chilly sauce - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Spring onions & coriander leaves chopped - ½ cup
- Wash and slice the mushrooms and keep aside.
- Finely chop onion, carrot and beans to very small pieces.
- Pressure cook basmati rice and spread it to separate grains.
- Boil the mushrooms separately till it is done.
- Dry roast the cinnamon, cardamom , cloves and powder it.
- Heat oil/ghee in a frypan, fry onions to golden.
- Add chopped vegetables, salt and ¼ cup water.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame till the vegetables become soft.
- Now add cooked peas and mix well.
- Stir in soya sauce, chilly sauce, ground masala pwd and mix well.
- Sauté for few more minutes.
- Now add pre-cooked basmati rice and fluff gently.
- Take care not to break the rice grains.
- Garnish with finely chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with spicy chicken curry and raitha.
Related Quick Links: