Here’s an amazing green juice recipe that’s made with fresh coriander leaves. The juice of coriander ( also known as cilantro ) is beneficial in producing vitamin A, B1, B2., C and iron. It is also highly beneficial in treating digestive disorders such as indigestion, nausea, dysentery, hepatitis and colitis.
Regular drinking of coriander juice, lowers the blood cholesterol and is highly effective in kidney functioning.
Try this quick & easy coriander juice recipe, having more medicinal values...!
- Coriander / cilantro / Kothumalli leaves – a bunch
- Lime juice - 1 to 2 tbsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Water - 1 small glass
- Take a bunch of Coriander / Kothumalli leaves.
- Wash it clean.
- Cut it in small pieces.
- Put it in a pot and pour clean water.
- Boil it for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Filter it and pour it in a clean bottle.
- Keep it inside refrigerator to cool.
- Serve chilled by adding lime juice and salt.
Hope you'll forward this to all your loved ones..
Related Quick Links: