Missi Roti Recipe / Healthy Dinner Recipes
Missi Roti Recipe: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
I tried Missi Roti recipe, and it came out yummy. This is a very flavorful and healthy breakfast menu of Rajastani Cuisine. Do give a try and enjoy the awesome taste...!
- Besan flour / kadalai maavu - 1 cup
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Turmeric pwd - a pinch
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Cumin pwd - ¼ tsp
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take besan flour and wheat flour in a wide bowl.
- Add salt, turmeric pwd, cumin pwd, red chilly pwd.
- Mix well and sprinkle water to make a soft dough.
- The dough shouldn’t be sticky, so take care while adding water.
- Add butter and knead it to smooth dough.
- Allow to remain closed for half an hour.
- Make into small balls.
- Roll out each ball with rolling pin, to flat rotis using wheat flour for dusting.
- Heat a tawa
- Place the roti.
- Flip and cook to golden on both sides.
- Drizzle oil to the sides lightly.
- Enjoy the aroma of besan, while cooking the roti.
- Serve hot with aloo mutter masala, dhal or any curry of your choice.
- Delicious Missi Roti ready to give a taste.