Paneer Pav Bhaji / Healthy Dinner Recipes
Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Paneer Pav Bhaji:
Pav Bhaji is a very popular fast food dish in India. The mouthwatery taste is liked by almost everyone. This comes in various flavors and Paneer Pav Bhaji is one of them. Paneer makes Pav Bhaji really special.
Pav is the Indian buns and bhaji is the spicy mixed vegetable masala. The pav is slathered with butter and toasted on the hot tava and served hot with delicious masala.
You may have to go to a nearby Indian store to get the “ Pav Bhaji Masala “ that is the special ingredient of this dish. I used “ Everest Pav Bhaji Masala “.
Give a try & Enjoy..!!!
· Pav bread - 5 to 6
· Fresh paneer cubed and shallow fried - 2 cups
· Butter - 2 tbsp
· Cauliflower florets - ½ cup
· Carrot & beans chopped - ½ cup
· Potatoes - 2
· Peas - ¼ cup
· Oil - 2 tsp
· Onion - 1
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Turmeric pwd - a pinch
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Tomato puree - 2 tbsp
· Pav bhaji masala - 1 ½ tsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
· Fresh cilantro leaves
1. Pressure cook cauliflower, carrot, beans, peas and potatoes till they are soft and cooked.
2. Heat oil in a fry pan.
3. Add onion, ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
4. Add cumin and pepper pwd.
5. Sauté some more.
6. Add turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd to taste.
7. Sauté for few seconds.
8. Add tomato puree, cooked vegetables, butter and Pav bhaji masala.
9. Keep sautéing and mashing it together till it is a smooth mixture.
10. Add lemon juice and shallow fried paneer.
11. Add required water and keep in simmer for 5 minutes.
12. Once the flavors meld together and rich aroma comes out, remove from flame.
13. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro leaves.
14. Delicious Paneer Pav Bhaji masala ready.
· Take a flat fry pan.
· Add generous amount of butter and toast the pav breads till it is slightly golden and crisp.
· Serve hot the toasted pav breads with Paneer pav bhaji masala.
· Garnish with finely sliced chopped onions, minced cilantro and wedges of lemon.Related Recipes: