Carrot Paratha & Thanks for the Hundred Hearts Award..!!!
For yesterday’s dinner, I made this Carrot Paratha and mutter paneer masala. Together, it was a yummy combo and made a wholesome and tasty meal.
Parathas are whole-wheat Indian flat bread. It can be made plain or stuffed with different filling. In this recipe, the raw carrot and cabbage shreds are mixed with wheat flour dough and spices.
Here goes the tasty Indain recipe..:)
· Grated Carrot & Cabbage - 1 cup
· Green chilly - 1 or 2
· Ginger - small piece
· Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
· Oil - 2 tbsp
· Wheat flour - 2 cups
· Salt as needed
1. Wash and grate carrot , cabbage to fine pieces.
2. Grind green chillies, ginger and cumin seeds to smooth paste.
3. Heat oil in a fry pan.
4. Add the above paste and fry for a minute.
5. In a bowl add wheat flour, salt, grated carrot, cabbage , the ground paste .
8. Heat a tawa , apply oil and roast the parathas both sides on medium flame till done.
9. Serve hot with your favorite side dish or dahi raitha.