Spiced Roasted Peanuts
Spiced Roasted Peanuts:
I love to include nuts in my daily cooking and this is very easy to prepare at home. It tastes flavorful than store bought ones.
A bowl of crunchy spiced roasted peanuts and a cup of hot tea is my favorite combo and serves as an excellent mood elevator..! Also , peanuts are good source of protein. They’re rich in magnesium, iron and copper too.
Try out this fast and easy recipe of roasted peanuts..:)
· Raw peanuts - 2 cups
· Oil / ghee - 2 tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
1. Heat oil / ghee in a skillet.
2. Toss peanuts in medium flame for about 12 to 15 minutes.
3. Add salt and red chilly pwd.
4. Shake the pan a couple of times during roasting to stir the peanuts.
5. Roast until peanuts are golden, with constant stirring for even coloring and flavor.
6. Watch carefully to prevent scorching.
7. Remove from flame.
8. Allow to cool a few minutes before serving, as they will harden up and become crunchier.
9. Healthy and comfort roasted peanuts ready to munch with hot tea..!