Paratha / Peas Paratha / Easy Paratha Recipes
Tasty Spicy Peas Parathas: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Peas Paratha is one of the healthy and mouthwatering North Indian dish. This is the plain flat wheat atta bread with just stuffing of coarsely mashed green peas with spices and salt. This is very nourishing and can be best enjoyed with any Indian curry, pickle or with yoghurt.
Treat your near and dear ones with this delicious parathas as a breakfast or dinner..!
Here you go with the easy Spicy Peas Paratha recipe…
· Green peas - 1 cup
· Wheat flour - 3 cups
· Onion - 1
· Green chilly - 2
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Fresh coriander leaves - handful
· Ghee - 1 tbsp
· Butter - 1 tbsp
· Salt to taste
1. Soak green peas overnight.
2. Cook until 3 whistles in a pressure cooker and mash it coarsely.
3. Heat oil in a fry pan.
4. Add chopped onion, green chillies and sauté for a minute.
5. Add mashed peas and combine.
6. Add salt, red chilly pwd and sauté well.
7. Add chopped fresh coriander leaves and remove from heat.
8. Knead wheat flour, ghee and salt into soft dough, adding warm water.
9. Divide the kneaded dough into big lemon sized balls.
10. Roll out each ball into disc shape, sprinkling wheat flour when needed.
11. Spread the peas stuffing inside.
12. Cover it with another flattened dough.
13. Seal the edges so that the stuffing does not come out.
14. Heat a flat pan
15. When it turns hot, place the stuffed paratha.
16. Cook one side of paratha to golden.
17. Turn on other side, add little butter to first cooked side.
18. After few seconds, turn to other side and cook.
19. Serve hot with spicy yoghurd and pickle.
20. Enjoy tasty n spicy peas parathas now…:)
Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes