Pepper Chicken Masala / Spicy Chicken Masala Curry
Like us on Youtube for Video Recipes
Pepper Chicken Masala:
If you are craving for an easy, satisfying Indian curry, look no further than Pepper Chicken Masala...!!!
This spicy chicken masala curry is guaranteed to tingle the taste buds of all non-veg lovers..!!
In this recipe, the chicken is cooked with pepper and other spices. The spicy masala taste blended well with the tender chicken and serves great with rotis, chapattis, naan or white rice.
Here is the delightfully simple and quick Pepper Chicken Masala recipe..:)
· Chicken - ½ kg
· Oil - 3 tbsp
· Onion - 2
· Cumin - ½ tsp
· Saunf - ¼ tsp
· Mustard - ¼ tsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Pepper pwd - 1 ½ tsp
· Tomato - 2
· Chicken broth - ½ cup
· Cinnamon stick - 1 or 2
· Garam masala pwd - 1 tsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
· Cilantro leaves
1. Wash and chop chicken to small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a fry pan.
3. Add chicken and brown in oil.
4. Remove and add chopped onion.
5. Sauté until golden.
6. Add cumin, saunf and mustard seeds.
7. Wait to crackle.
8. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
9. Add turmeric, red chilly pwd, pepper pwd and stir.
10. Make sure there is enough oil, so that nothing sticks.
11. Stir for a minute.
12. Now add chopped tomatoes.
13. Sauté until it is cooked.
14. Add chicken pieces, salt, chicken broth and cinnamon stick.
15. Cover and simmer until the chicken is tender.
16. Sprinkle garam masala pwd and freshly ground pepper pwd.
17. Remove from flame.
18. Add a tsp of lemon juice and mix well.
19. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve hot with white rice.