Bhurji is a masala mixture of tasty n spicy ingredients. Egg bhurji is easy to make, flavorful and serves as delicious side dish.
In this recipe, the scrambled omelette is prepared with chopped onions, green chilli’s and simple Indian spices. This tastes excellent with naan, rice and roti, or used as a filling for wraps and sandwiches.
Enjoy the easy to make and quick to eat egg bhurji..!
· Eggs - 4
· Onion - 1
· Green chilly - 2
· Oil - 1 tbsp
· Ginger - small piece
· Garlic - 1 clove
· Haldi - a pinch
· Chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
· Freshly chopped coriander leaves.
1. Beat the eggs by adding little milk or coconut milk.
2. Chop onions finely, one garlic clove, green chilly and some fresh ginger.
3. Heat oil in a fry pan.
4. Add onion and fry until they are just transculent on low heat.
5. Add spices and stir gently.
6. Now add the beaten eggs, mixing constantly with spicy mix.
7. Put flame on low and cook for 5 more minutes.
8. Now add freshly chopped cilantro leaves.
9. Serve hot with rice and roti.
9. Serve hot with rice and roti..:)