Finger Paneer / Cottage Cheese Fritters / Paneer pakora
Yummy Finger Paneer: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
This attractive dish makes a good snack or finger food for kids. No doubt, this turns a big hit in your household too..:)
Try this easy and tasty snack ..!
· Paneer - 1 packet
· Lemon juice - ½ tbsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Corn flour - 2 tbsp
· Maida - 2 tbsp
· Pepper - ½ tsp
· Bread crumbs - 1 cup
· Oil to fry
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and chop paneer to finger size thin slices.
2. Marinate with lemon juice, salt and red chilly pwd.
3. Allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, prepare batter with corn flour, maida, pepper and salt.
5. Add little water to make a thick paste.
6. Keep the bread crumbs ready.
7. Heat oil in a fry pan.
8. Take the marinated paneer , coat each individual piece in batter.
9. Then roll it in breadcrumps.
10. Make the same for all paneer slices and keep it aside.
11. Once the oil is heated, drop the paneer fingers in hot oil and keep the heat in medium flame.
12. Shallow fry gently till it turns golden brown.
13. Drain and keep it in kitchen tissue.
14. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
15. Healthy, crispy n yummy finger paneer ready to give a taste..:)