Rose Milk drink:
I love simple rose milk version and its pleasant taste. This is one of the famous drink in South India. Most of the restaurants serve this refreshing and healthful drink in India.
It is not hard, very quick and easy to prepare this delicious drink at home. As rose syrup itself is sweet, we can add sugar as per taste.
Here comes the recipe of typical Indian drink Rose Milk ..!
· Toned milk - 2 glass
· Sugar - as per taste
· Rose syrup - 2 to 3 tsps
· Fresh rose petals - few for garnishing
1. Refrigerate milk for 2 hours.
2. Take the chilled milk, add sugar and whip in blender for few seconds.
3. Now we have frothy chilled sugar milk.
4. Take a serving glass, add 1 tsp rose syrup and milk sugar.
5. Stir all the ingredients well.
6. Garnish with fresh rose petals.
7. Lipsmacking rose milk drink ready to relish..:)