Cucumber Dosa / Healthy breakfast ideas..!
Cucumber dosa is one of the delicious dosa version that can be prepared quick and easily. The crisp and thin texture of the dosa tastes awesome with onion sambar and chutney.
In this recipe, the grated cucumber, coconut, yoghurd and green chilly are mixed with dosa batter. It serves as a perfect and healthy breakfast.
Here’s the delicious, light dosa recipe for you to try..:)
· Rice - 1 cup
· Urad dal - ¼ cup
· Grated coconut - ¼ cup
· Grated cucumber - ½ cup
· Green chilly - 2
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Yoghurd - ¼ cup
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and soak rice and urad dal separately for 2 ½ hrs.
2. Grind the rice with urad dal to smooth paste.
3. Make a paste of coconut, cucumber, green chilly, yoghurd and cumin pwd.
4. Mix the paste to the rice batter.
5. Add salt and mix well.
6. Allow to ferment for 5 hours.
7. Heat a non stick dosa tawa.
8. Pour a ladle full of batter and spread it in concentric circles.
9. Drizzle oil to the sides and cover with lid.
10. Once it turns golden brown, remove from flame.
11. Serve hot with chutney of your choice..
12. Yummy n healthy cucumber dosa ready to taste…!