Prawn 65 / Shrimp 65
Like us on Youtube for Video Recipes
Prawn 65 is a spicy and wonderfully tasty appetizer. It is quick and easy to prepare. I learnt this recipe from my sister Kavitha, when I had been to her house for vacation.
Today, I have tried this recipe and it tasted nice and great..!
It is a dry preparation of prawn pieces marinated in spicy masala and deep fried. My family love this prawn dish...!!!
Here is the hot and spicy recipe that you and your family will enjoy..
· Prawns - 1/4 kg
· Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tbsp
· Ginger garlic paste - ½ tbsp
· Egg white - 1
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tbsp
· Corn flour - 1 tbsp
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
· Oil to fry
· Fresh curry leaves
1. Clean and wash the prawns.
2. Drain water completely.
3. Marinate the prawns with salt, lemon juice, turmeric pwd, garam masala pwd, ginger garlic paste, egg white, red chilly pwd, corn flour and pepper pwd.
4. Mix and keep aside for 30 mins.
5. Heat oil in a fry pan.
6. Fry the marinated prawns in batches.
7. Deep fry in medium flame.
8. Remove and drain in kitchen tissue.
9. Heat a tsp of oil in another fry pan.
10. Sauté curry leaves until it turns crispy.
11. Add the fried prawns and sauté for few seconds.
12. Serve hot as appetizer or starter.
13. Yummy prawn 65 ready to give a taste...:)