Mango Sorbet Ice Cream
Mango Sorbet Ice Cream:
Mango Sorbet is a delicious and easy to make dessert. This is prepared with fresh mango slices, lime juice and coconut milk. The ripe mangoes natural sweetness, enhances the creamy taste and rich texture.
I love mango flavor and it tasted light and wonderfu. I m sending this luscious recipe to my own event Letz Relishh - Ice Creams
Try this delicious fruit flavored ice cream sorbet recipe…
· Ripe mangoes - 2
· White sugar - 1 cup
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Coconut milk - 4 tbsp
· Whipping cream - 1 cup
· Choco chips - 3 tbsp
· Chocolate syrup - 2 tbsp
· Grated cashew, almond, pista - 1 tbsp
1. Slice the fresh mangoes and scoop out the ripe flesh from the skins.
2. Place the slices in a blender and blend well.
3. Add sugar and whip for a minute.
4. Now, delicious mango puree is ready.
5. Now add lemon juice, coconut milk and whip for few seconds.
6. Add whipping cream to the puree and continue blending.
7. Blend well, till the cream forms a stiff texture.
8. Take care the cream shouldn t be runny, it should be in a good mango cream consistency.
9. Place it in a ice cream bowl and keep it in freezer.
10. Allow to freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
11. Scoop the mango sorbets in ice cream cups.
12. Garnish with chocolate syrup, choco chips and grated nuts.
13. Yummy mango sorbet ice cream ready to relish..:)
This recipe participates in my own event Letz Relishh - Ice Creams
Looking forward your lipsmacking ice cream recipes..!
lets enjoy this summer with ice creams...!!!