Creamy Vegetable Soup
Creamy Vegetable Soup:
This Creamy Vegetable Soup is warm and satisfying, perfect delicious soup...!
It is very simple to prepare and also very tasty and nourishing! Sure, children would love the taste & a nice way to help kids eat up a variety of vegetables.
Also, this soup is loaded with nutritional value and aids in digestion.
Here is the very delicious recipe for you to give a try..!
· Butter - 3 tbsp
· Onion - 1
· Vegetable stock - 1 cup
· Pepper - 1 tsp
· Bay leaf - 8
· Corn flour - 2 tbsp
· Milk - 1 cup
· Salt to taste
· Fresh coriander leaves
· Vegetables chopped ( carrot, beans, celery, potato, peas ) - 2 cups
1. Wash and chop all vegetables to small pieces.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan.
3. Add the chopped carrot, onion, potato, peas, beans and celery.
4. Cook in low flame for 10 minutes, until the veggies turn tender.
5. Add salt, pepper, water or veg stock and bay leaf.
6. And simmer for 10 more minutes.
7. Mix cornflour with little of the milk and blend in the remaining milk.
8. Stir into the hot soup and dissolve the contents.
9. Allow to boil.
10. Stop once you’ve reached a nice creamy consistency.
11. Transfer to serving bowl with fresh coriander leaves garnishing.
12. Healthy n delicious creamy vegetable soup ready to give a taste...:)