Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani is a popular non vegetarian dish from Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh. It is considered to be the king of all Indian Biryani recipes that you will ever savour...!
My family loves this Biryani recipe and its one of the traditional celebration meal in all get together functions. It goes best with Mirchi ka salan or Yogurd raita.
Try this Hyderabadi Biryani recipe and enjoy…
- Basmati rice - 2 cups
- Onion - 3
- Curd - 1 cup
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Onion - 1
- Green chilly - 3 to 4
- Cloves - 2
- Cinnamon - 1
- Ginger - a small piece
- Coconut flowers - 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves - handful
- Garlic - 4 pods
- Cardamom - 2
- Cashew - 7
- Gaza gaza - 1 tsp
- Biryani masala - 1 tbsp
- Wash and soak Basmati rice for 10 mins and drain water from it completely.
- Heat ghee in a pan, roast rice in medium flame.
- Add oil in a new pan, add onion, fry till it turns golden.
- Add masala paste, fry till oil separates from it.
- Add chicken pieces, fry well for 4 mins.
- Let the chicken absorbs the spices to it.
- Add curd, salt and roasted rice to it.
- Allow to boil in pressure cooker or in electric cooker.
- Once it is done, mix the rice gently.
- Add coriander leaves and fried cashew.
Serve hot with raita and mirchi ka salan...:)