Today is a day for celebration…!!!
Yes, today is my Mom and Dads wedding Anniversary...!
We wish to celebrate my parents wedding anniversary starting with their blessings, cutting a vanilla cake and sharing sweets with relatives. Then we plan to make a visit to our native temple…!
I want to tell my parents,
HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MOM DAD
You have been a wonderful parents and I’m proud being your daughter. I love you both too much and we pray to God for so many years for you two together with good health, happiness & lots of love ..!!
I prepared this delicious treat Carrot Halwa to celebrate this loving moment..:)
· Carrots - ½ kg
· Ghee - 3 tbsp
· Cashew nuts - 8
· Raisins - 12
· Sweetened condensed milk - 150 g
· Sugar - ½ cup
· Cardamom pwd - ½ tsp
· Almond - 5
· Pistachio - 4
1. Wash and grate the carrot to fine flowers.
2. Heat ghee in a deep frying pan.
3. Roast cashew nuts and raisins to golden.
4. Take aside and reserve.
5. Add grated carrot and sauté well.
6. Keep stirring in low flame for 5 mins.
7. Add milk and cook covered for further 5 mins.
8. Now add sugar, cardamom pwd and combine.
9. Cook till the sugar has dissolved and the halwa starts thickening.
10. Add roasted golden cashew, raisins and ghee.
11. Simmer for 2 to 3 mins.
12. Stir until the halwa is well blended and leaves the sides of the frypan.
13. Remove from heat and arrange in serving dish.
14. Garnish with grated almond and pistachio slices.
15. Now, delicious carrot halwa ready to give a taste....:)
Hugs n Smiles..