Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup:
This Sweet Corn Chicken soup is a satisfying creamy soup...!!!
This is my family’s all time favorite. In this recipe, we can use fresh or canned corn, but soup tastes great when the corn is fresh.
It is very easy to prepare this hotel style delicious soup. This is prepared by boiling the chicken stock with sweet corn and chicken pieces. And it serves as an ideal starter or appetizer and very nutritious..!
Here is an easy and healthy sweet corn chicken soup recipe just for you...:)
- Chopped and cooked chicken - 1 cup
- Veg oil - 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste - ½ tbsp
- Chicken stock - 4 cups
- Cooked sweet corn - 1 cup
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Chopped spring onion, carrot - ½ cup
- Egg white - 1
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Take a soup pot and heat it on medium flame.
- Add a tbsp of oil and add ginger paste.
- Sauté for a minute.
- Add the chicken stock, salt and cooked sweet corn kernels.
- Dissolve corn flour in little water and add to the pot.
- Stir well so that no lumps are formed.
- Add cooked chicken pieces and bring to gentle boil.
- Now add chopped spring onion, carrot and pepper.
- Let it simmer for 10 mins.
- Slowly add the beaten egg white and stir continuously.
- Bring to boil.
- When the soup attains slight thicker consistency, remove from flame.
- Serve hot in serving bowl with chopped fresh coriander leaves garnishing
- Yummy and healthy sweet corn chicken soup ready to enjoy.:)