Sapota / Chiku Milk Shake
Sapota Milk Shake:
Making Milkshakes is lots of fun and it is a delicious alternative to sugar laden store bought artificial drinks.
In this hot summer days, we love to have fruit Milkshakes more frequent at our home. This help us to keep cool, refreshing and healthy.
This yummy drink is popular for its unique taste and serves as a perfect n quick filling breakfast.
We know Sapota / Chiku / Sapodilla is rich in iron content. The ripe fruit tastes very sweet and will make a real splash of delightful taste in milkshakes.
Here is the recipe of a healthy and energetic cold drink to counter the blistering summer..!!!
- Sapota - 4
- Chilled Milk - 1 cup
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Almond essence - ½ tsp
- Sugar - as required
- Ice cubes - few
- Wash the chiku and chop to pieces.
- Remove the seeds and skin.
- Beat the fruit and sugar in a blender.
- Add milk , honey, essence and ice cubes.
- Whip for a minute.
- Transfer to glass and serve chill.
- Enjoy the delicious taste of chiku / sapota milkshake now..:))