Roasted Spiced Cashew Nuts / Healthy Snack Recipes
Roasted Spiced Cashew Nuts: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Roasted cashew nuts are one of my favorite spicy snack. This home made popular snack, tastes hot and delicious when served with cold drinks. Make sure to prepare plenty as they vanish quick from the plate, once we start munching... ;)
In this recipe, raw cashews are roasted with spices in a heavy bottomed pan until golden and crisp. And It can be cooled and stored in a airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
Now, it is my pleasure to share this zippy recipe..
- Cashew nuts - 1 cup
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
- Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a sauté pan and heat a tbsp of olive oil.
- Add cashews and toss in medium flame.
- Add salt, chilli pwd and pepper pwd.
- Roast well till it turns golden brown.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Start munching the hot, crispy n spicy cashewnuts...!!!