Pepper Chicken Fry
Pepper Chicken Fry:
Pepper Chicken Fry is a very popular recipe and one of my DH's favorite dish. It combines excellent with Hot chapattis or hot hot rasam rice. Always this is a hit recipe at my home and adds spice to our dinner.
This fry is quite simple and delicious to make at home. Try out this tasty and spicy Indian style pepper chicken fry recipe...:)
- Chicken - ½ kg
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Turmeric pwd - ½ tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1 ½ tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - ½ tbsp
- Oil - 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Garam masala pwd - ½ tbsp
- Cumin pwd - 1 tsp
- Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Clean the chicken pieces.
- Marinate with turmeric pwd, salt, pepper pwd, lemon juice & red chilly pwd for an hour.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, add chopped onion.
- Sauté till golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté till raw smell disappears.
- Mash tomato in blender and add to fry pan.
- Sauté well for 2 mins.
- Add garam masala pwd, cumin pwd, coriander pwd, pepper pwd and mix completely.
- Now add the chicken pieces and stir in low flame.
- Add ½ cup of water and cook covered in medium flame.
- Stir in frequent intervals.
- Cook until the chicken is tender.
- Drizzle oil to the sides and fry till the water is completely absorbed.
- Remove from flame and garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Now the delicious pepper chicken fry is ready to enjoy…!