Crispy Onion Pakoda / Pyaaz Pakora
Crispy Onion Pakoda:
Onion Pakoda is a mouthwatering crispy & tasty Indian snack. It is made with besan, onion, chilli powder and rice flour.
This crunchy Pakoda is an all time favorite for children. And it tastes heavenly with a hot cup of tea in Cold evenings. Also this can be used as a starter snack in parties and get togethers.
This Pakora can be stored upto 2 to 3 days in an air tight container.
Here is the easy and delicious onion pakoda recipe for you to try today..!
- Onion - 4 or 5
- Green chilly - 2
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Besan flour - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Rice flour - 3 tsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Curry & coriander leaves
- Chop onion to thin slices.
- Take a bowl, add onion slices , salt, chopped curry & coriander leaves, green chillies, red chilly pwd, besan flour, ghee and rice flour.
- Sprinkle very little water and mix thoroughly.
- Leave it aside for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and drop it in hot oil by spreading to small batches.
- Deep fry till the fritters turns golden brown n crisp .
- Drain it in kitchen tissue .
- Serve with green chutney or ketchup.