Choco Burfi / Diwali sweets
Choco Burfi: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Here is an excellent recipe of Choco Burfi, especially for all you sweet lovers. This can be prepared in very less time and very less ingredients. The burfi is cooked with milk pwd, coco pwd , sugar and ghee.
This delicious dessert is a perfect way to satisfy our sweet tooth. Hope you all would love these mouthwatering Indian mithai recipe..:)
Try out this yummy burfi recipe..!
- Coco pwd - 3 tbsp
- Ghee - 6 tbsp
- Khowa / mava - 100 g
- Grated coconut - 1 cup
- Cashew - 6
- Raisins - 10
- Milk pwd - ½ cup
- Sugar - 1 ½ cup
- Cardamom pwd - a pinch
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Roast cashews, raisins to golden and keep it aside.
- Grate coconut to pieces and grind it to fine flowers.
- Add khowa, coconut flowers, milk pwd and coco powder.
- Keep stirring in low flame for 5 mins.
- Add sugar and combine well.
- The mixture dilutes and again starts thickening with continous stirring.
- Drizzle some ghee to the sides and stir well
- When the mixture starts to leaves the sides, add roasted cashew nuts, raisins and cardamom pwd.
- Now grease a plate with ghee.
- Pour the mixture into the plate and allow to cool for 5 to 6 hrs.
- When firm cut into desired shape.
- Delicious choco Burfi ready to be eaten...:)