Amla ka pachadi
Amla Pachadi tastes spicy and very nutritious. This recipe is ideal for hot summer as it reduces our body heat and boosts the immune power of our body. Also Amla is known for its medicinal properties such as powerful skin and hair rejuvenator.. It is rich in Vit C and helps in curation of throat pain, digestive problems, mouth and cervical cancers.
Here is the healthy recipe to include Amla in our daily menu..:)
- Amla - 4 or 5
- Green chilly - 1 or 2
- Ginger - small piece
- Coconut pieces - 2 tbsp
- Yoghurd - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Wash and remove the seeds of Amla.
- Grind it with green chilly, ginger, salt and coconut pieces.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Add yoghurd , salt and combine
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Healthy and tasty Amla pachadi ready to enjoy.