Sweet Potato Paratha
Like us on Youtube for Video Recipes
Sweet Potato Paratha:
This is a tried and tasted recipe from Priya’s Elaichi blog. She has a fantastic space with very healthy recipes. Am a regular visitor of her space and love her presentation and of course her new recipes.
This paratha is very easy to prepare and tastes awesome. It is perfect as lunch box menu as it stays soft and tasty.
Thanx Priya for this wonderful recipe and My kids love this very much..:)
- Sweet potato - 3 or 4
- Wheat atta - 2 cups
- Sambar pwd - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - handful
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash and cook the sweet potatoes.
- Peel off the skin and mash well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, salt and sambar pwd.
- Add wheat flour and knead to soft dough with a tbsp of olive oil.
- No need to add water as sweet potato has water.
- Keep the dough covered and set aside for 20 to 30 mins.
- Take lemon sized ball out of dough, flatten it and roll into paratha.
- Heat a tawa and cook the paratha to golden.
- Drizzle a tsp of butter, flip to both sides.
- Serve hot with any gravy or raitha..!