Hot & Sour Tasty Veg Soup
Hot & Sour Tasty Veg Soup:
I learnt this recipe from my Friends mother, Mercy John. She makes this very often and it tastes excellent. This spicy & tangy soup is easy to prepare and rich in vegetables..!!! The delightful flavor invites kids to take more and more...:))
Here is the recipe for Hot & Sour soup prepared in Indian style..!
- Chilli sauce - 2 tbsp
- Pepper pwd - ½ tbsp
- Soya sauce - 1 ½ tbsp
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped carrot, capsicum, cabbage, carrot, raddish, spring onions, cauli flower - 2 cup
- Take a bowl, add 3 ½ cups of water.
- Bring to boil. Add chilli sauce, pepper powder, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Stir well and allow to boil in simmer.
- Chop all veg in slender lengthy shape.
- Add all veg and combine.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Take a tbsp of corn flour and mix to paste with little water.
- Add this to the soup and stir well.
- Cook for a minute.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve hot.
- Yummy and healthy home made Hot & Sour Veg Soup ready to enjoy.