Pineapple Smoothie / Juice
Pineapple Smoothie is a quick, easy drink recipe. This is a wonderful vitamin C rich drink, which is packed with flavor and nutrition. This is prepared with ripe pineapple slices, crushed ice and sweetener of choice.
Pineapple is also an excellent source of manganese and contains calcium, magnesium , potassium and phosphorous in small amounts.
Some of the health benefits of pineapple:
- Pineapple contains powerful digestive enzyme, that can destroy bad bacteria and parasites.
- Help to prevent the formation of blood clots .
- Helps to cure cold, cough and fight throat infections.
- They are very good for healthy bones.
- It is an excellent remedy to nausea.
- It cures constipation.
Lets see the preparation of this healthy delicious drink…
- Ripe Pineapple - 1
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Crushed ice
- Clean and sterilize the juicer.
- Thoroughly clean and rinse the ripe pineapple.
- Trim the hard skin.
- Next remove the hard core at the middle.
- Cut the pine apple to small pieces.
- Transfer to juicer , add little crushed ice and blend.
- Pure pineapple juice will be generally sweet, if you need you can add sugar.
- Pour it in a glass and serve cold with sliced pineapple garnishing.
- Healthy n yummy pineapple juice ready to relish…:)