Chicken Pakoda / Murgh Pakoda
Crispy Chicken Pakoda:
Chicken Pakoda is one of the versatile Indian dish. It is very popular as tasty appetizer and is easy to make. Crispy pakodas with hot masala chai for this cold winter is heavenly...!!!!
In this recipe, the boneless chicken tenders are put in a spicy batter and deep fried in hot oil.
To prepare this simple fried snack, here’s all you need…
- Boneless chicken - 250 g
- Gram flour - 200 g
- Turmeric pwd - a pinch
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 ½ tbsp
- Garam masala pwd - ½ tbsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Fresh curry and coriander leaves
- Make marinade with turmeric pwd, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for 30 mins.
- Take a bowl and add gram flour, red chilly pwd, garam masala pwd, chopped curry and coriander leaves.
- Add little water and make a thick batter.
- Transfer the marinated chicken pieces to this batter and combine well.
- Keep it aside for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Drop small portions of the chicken with batter into hot oil.
- Deep fry it , until it turns golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketch up...:)