This Asian style hot and spicy Chicken Noodles recipe is easy to make and very tasty. This serves great as a light meal or as dinner. Also, this is one of the popular kids favorite & healthy dish, as it has lots of vegetables and chicken, with noodles as main ingredient... !
Try out this delightful recipe..
- Boneless chicken - 250 g
- Noodles - 1 packet
- Pepper - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Garlic - 5 or 6 flakes
- Red chilly - 2
- Soya sauce - 3 tbsp
- Green chilly sauce - 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce - ½ tbsp
- Green chilly - 1
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Mixed vegetables ( carrot, cabbage, spring onion, capsicum ) - 1 small bowl
- Wash and cook the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Once the chicken is tender and completely cooked, keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
- Add chopped garlic and dry red chillies.
- Add all chopped vegetables, black pepper, soya sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato sauce and salt.
- Sauté in low flame for 5 mins.
- In a separate pan, cook the noodles ( I used maggi noodles ) as per the instructions. ( without adding taste maker )
- When the noodles are cooked and soft, transfer them to the vegetables.
- Toss the noodles carefully, so that they don’t stick .
- Add the cooked chicken pieces,
- Add chopped green chillies and vinegar.
- Cook for 10 mins in reduced flame and stir well.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.