Cabbage Fritters is a quick, easy and healthy tea time snack, which can be prepared in minutes. It has a delightful crunch and tastes excellent. We know, Cabbage is rich in calcium and potassium and is very helpful in preventing bone loss and controlling high blood pressure.!
Here comes the recipe for light and wonderful snack..Hope you enjoy..!!!
- Cabbage shredded - 2 cups
- Besan flour - ½ cup
- Red chilli pwd - 2 tsp
- Turmeric pwd - a pinch
- Asafetida pwd - a pinch
- Rice flour - 2 tbsp
- Cumin pwd - ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- In a mixing bowl, combine besan flour, chilli pwd, turmeric pwd, asafetida, rice flour, salt and cumin pwd.
- Add little water and make a thick consistency of batter.
- Shred cabbage to fine pieces.
- Drop the shredded cabbage in the batter and mix well.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
- Take a tbsp of mixture and drop them in hot oil.
- Fry the fritters until they turn golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil by placing the fritters in kitchen tissue.