Amla Juice / Indian Gooseberry Juice
Today, Am glad to share with you the simple & healthy Amla juice recipe, that can be made so easily...!
Generally, Amla also called as Indian Gooseberry has a sour taste and a sweet after taste. The juice, prepared from this fruit is highly rejuvenating and nutritious.
Amla has the highest content of Vit C. Lets see some of the health benefits of this nature' s greatest gift..!!!
- Amla helps in curing diabetes and urinary problems.
- Useful in the treatment of ulcers and hyperacidity.
- Good cure for cold & cough.
- As an eye tonic and cure of eye ailments
- It serves best as a beautifying agent.
- Excellent tonic for strengthening hair roots and for maintaining hair color.
- Cures mental and physical weakness.
- Helps in purifying blood.
- For curing heart ailments
- Provides our body enough resistance to fight with various ailments.
To prepare this delicious healthy juice, here’s all we need…
- Amla - 4 or 5
- Honey - 3 tbsp
- Take 4 to 5 fresh Amla.
- Chop to small pieces.
- Remove the nut.
- Grind it in mixer by adding ½ cup water.
- Filter it and take the juice.
- Dilute with water as per your taste.
- Now add honey ( or sugar ) and mix well.
- Healthy & delicious Amla juice ready to enjoy..:))