Chilly Paneer Dry / Merry Christmas..!!!
Chilly Paneer Dry: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Chilly Paneer dry is one of the simplest & easy to make paneer recipe...!
This spicy oriental dish is a very popular Starter in Indian restaurants. In this recipe, the paneer cubes are coated with thick batter and golden fried in oil. Then it is sauted in spicy ingredients and sauces.
This yummy dish is sure to lure our taste buds..!!!
Here is the easy to make recipe …!
Check out the yummy Christmas special recipes here.
- Paneer - 200 g
- Onion - 2
- Capsicum - 1
- Green chilly - 2 or 3
- Garlic - 4
- Corn flour - 1 ½ tbsp
- Maida flour - 1 ½ tbsp
- Soya sauce - 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
- Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice - ½ tbsp
- Pepper - ½ tsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Chop the paneer into cubes.
- Dice onion, capsicum to cube shape.
- Slit green chillies lengthwise.
- Crush garlic to small pieces.
- Make a thick paste of corn flour, maida, salt and little water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the paneer cubes in the above paste and fry till golden brown.
- Take it aside and drain the excess oil in kitchen paper.
- Heat a wide fry pan and add 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add onions and fry on high for half a minute.
- Add green chilly, garlic, capsicum and sauté further.
- Now add sauces, pepper and salt.
- Stir well.
- Add fried paneer cubes.
- Mix well , smothering the paneer cubes with the sauce.
- Remove from flame, add lemon juice and combine.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Yummy Chilli Paneer is ready to taste..!
WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS....!