Besan Ka Ladoo / Diwali Sweets
Am taking a short break…!!!
Yesss…! ...its time to celebrate…the most awaited happy moments has come and we are excited in celebrating two joyous moments…!!
Our Loving Brother’s Marriage Occasion.. along with
Crackling colorful Diwali....
Surely, I ‘ll miss all your lovely posts & I ll meet you all with yummy recipes of Diwali...!!!
Wishing you ALL a very Happy n Prosperous Diwali..:)
Catch you all soon....!
Here is the sweet recipe, I prepared today to enjoy this happy occasion and we all just loved it…!
Besan Ka Ladoo - Gram Flour Sweet Balls
- Besan Flour - 2 cups
- Sugar - 1 ¼ cup
- Ghee - 4 tbsp
- Cashew - 6
- Almond - 6 to 8
- Raisins - 15
- Cardamom pwd - ½ tsp
- Seive besan flour to remove any lumps.
- Keep powdered sugar ready.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a fry pan.
- Roast cashew, almond and raisins to golden.
- Remove and keep it aside.
- Now add besan flour and stir well.
- Keep flame low and stir constantly till , it releases nice appetizing aroma.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom pwd and roasted nuts.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Remove from flame.
- Sprinkle the remaining ghee and combine.
- Allow the besan mixture to cool down little, so that it is comfortably warm to make balls.
- Form small Ladoos of the besan mixture.
- Delicious Besan Ka Ladoos are ready to enjoy..
Be back soon…Till then Happy Blogging ....:)
Once again...Wishing you all a very Shubh Diwali..!!!
Take care.. bye