Dry Fruits Lassi / Summer Special Recipes
Lassi is a traditional Indian drink This dry fruits lassi recipe, which I am sharing with you tastes divine and can be prepared in no time…!
We all know dry fruits are powerhouses of vital nutrients and are very beneficial for health…!
This delicacy is a easy and tasty means to get the substantial amounts of essential nutrients. Also dry fruits are an excellent source of minerals and can be digested easily. They have strong medicinal properties and keeps us healthy…!
Here is the recipe of dry fruits lassi for you to taste and enjoy...:)
- Dates - 5
- Cashew - 6
- Raisins - 10
- Almond - 6
- Pista - 5
- Peanuts - 8
- Milk - 1 cup
- Yoghurd - 3 cup
- Thick jaggery water - ¼ cup
- Saffron strands - a few
- Take dates, cashew, raisins, almond, pistachios & peanuts in a blender.
- Add little milk and grind to smooth paste.
- Transfer in a bowl.
- Now take yoghurd, thick jaggery water and milk and beat for a minute.
- Transfer the contents to same bowl.
- Mix well.
- If the lassie is very thick, add some cold milk.
- Refrigerate the lassi and serve it in a chilled form.
- Garnish with grated almond and saffron strands.
- Healthy , delicious Dry Fruits Lassie ready to enjoy…!!!