Chicken 65 Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Chicken 65 is one of the mouth watery recipe of Indian Cuisine. The main ingredients added to chicken are red chilly pwd, pepper pwd, corn flour, wheat flour, lemon juice and egg whites. It is allowed to set aside for sometime and then deep fried in oil...!
It takes very less time to prepare…and here is the delicious recipe...!
· Chicken pieces boneless - ½ kg
· Red chilly pwd - 2 tbsp
· Pepper pwd - 1 tbsp
· Vinegar - 1 tbsp
· Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
· Corn flour - 2 tbsp
· Egg whites - 2
· Wheat flour - 2 tbsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
· Yoghurd - 1 tbsp
· Food colouring - ¼ tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
Method:1. Cut chicken breast to small pieces.
2. Mix red chilly pwd, pepper pwd, salt, vinegar, lemon juice and marinate the chicken pieces for 30 mins.
3. Mix corn flour, egg white, wheat flour to thick paste.
4. Dip the marinated chicken pieces in the paste.
5. Heat oil in a fry pan.
6. Deep fry the chicken pieces in medium flame to golden brown and crisp.
7. Remove from oil and set aside in tissue paper to remove oil content.
8. Heat 2 tbsp oil , add ginger garlic paste, fry until it turns brown.
9. Add 1 tbsp yoghurd, food coloring and mix well.
10. Check for salt and adjust.
11. Cook until the mixture thickens.
12. Add fried chicken pieces, cook in low flame, so that the chicken pieces absorbs the curry and looks dry.
13. Garnish with fried curry leaves.
14. Yummy , tasty chicken 65 ready to taste and enjoy…:)
Meet you in next post...till then...