Spicy Paneer Curry / Roti Side Dish Recipes
Spicy Paneer Curry: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Spicy Paneer Curry are easy to make curried paneer with great flavor. This is popularly found in Indian restaurants and served with a variety of Indian breads, such as poori, chapati or Dosa, the Indian vegan pancake.
This is an easy food recipe prepared with fried paneer that are simmered in a yoghurd based sauce and spiced with garam masala. This creamy curry recipe is very spicy and sure a crowd pleaser...!
Spicy Paneer Curry is my last entry to my event “ Letz Relishh – Paneer “ which ends today Sep 10th.
Thanks dear friends for your wonderful entries to Paneer event and support…!
Here is the simple and delicious recipe for you to enjoy..:)
- Paneer - 100 g
- Yoghurd - a small cup
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Garam masala pwd - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - a pinch
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Ground nut - handful
- Fresh cream - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Oil to fry
- Cut the paneer into cubes.
- Soak them in yoghurd.
- To this add, ginger garlic paste, garam masala pwd, red chilly pwd, turmeric pwd and salt.
- Mix well and marinate this for 1 hour.
- Mean while chop tomatoes, onions and grind it with roasted ground nuts into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Take the marinated paneer pieces from the marinade and fry them to golden brown.
- Remove and keep it aside.
- Now fry the ground masala of step 5 in medium flame.
- Stir well and allow to cook , until oil separates out.
- Now add the marinade ( Yoghurd paste ) and salt.
- Combine well and sauté further for 4 mins.
- Once the curry is of right consistency, add the fried paneer pieces.
- Add fresh cream, mix and remove from flame.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Delicious spicy paneer curry ready to delight your tastebuds..
Serve hot with Rotis, puris or naan.
Meet you in next post…!!! Till then...
Take care n keep smiling..:)