Mint Ice Tea
Mint Ice Tea:
Mint ice tea is a quick and easy, refreshingly delicious drink on a hot summer day. It goes well with all types of cuisines. Its very easy to prepare this..We will need fresh mint leaves, green tea packet, honey and ice cubes.
Its a perfect summer beverage for children, as this contains no caffeine. This bright, mellow and energizing drink tastes incredibly delicious, with ice cubes.
Also, you can take Mint tea hot, if you feel as though you’re getting a sore throat or cold. It is certainly soothing…!
Some of the interesting facts of mint leaves are
- Used to aid digestion and relieve nasal congestion.
- Mint eases bronchial constriction associated with asthma.
- Ease the symptoms of nausea.
- Provides quick relief from heartburn.
- Mint oil can relieve muscle aches and pains.
- To soothe sore muscles as topical analgesics.
- Its refreshing taste makes it an ideal remedy for bad breath.
- Its stimulating scent can ease the symptoms of stress.
Lets enjoy the benefits of mint by adding it in our daily menu…!!!
And here is the delicious mint tea recipe, the whole family will enjoy..:)
- Green tea - 1 packet
- Mint leaves - ½ cup
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Ice cubes - handful
- Heat 2 cups of water in a bowl.
- Add tea sachet, mint leaves and allow to boil.
- Don’t over boil, this will make the tea bitter.
- Keep covered and turn off the flame.
- Let it cool for 5 mins.
- Filter the contents.
- Add a tbsp of honey and stir well.
- Refrigerate and garnish with fresh mint leaves or lemon grass.
- Place several ice cubes in a glass and pour the minted tea.
- Yummy mint ice tea ready to refresh you…Now drink & Enjoy..
Keep Smiling & Take Care…!