Coriander Chutney/ Green Chutney / Hara Dhaniya Chutney
I just made this hara chutney yesterday and it was wonderful. This is a very tasty recipe which can be served with rice or South Indian recipes like Idli or Dosa.
Also this is an excellent side dish as a dipping sauce for French fries, cutlets, chips or pakoras or as a spread for sandwiches.
If you like the flavor of coriander and Indian food, then you will certainly enjoy this eternal favorite…fresh coriander chutney..
Here is the easy to follow healthy recipe…:)
- Fresh coriander leaves - 2 cup
- Coconut grated - 1 cup
- Green chillies - 2 or 3
- Ginger - ½ inch piece
- Garlic - 2
- Onion small - 2
- Cumin seed - ½ tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - as required
- Grind coconut pieces in a blender.
- Add green chillies, ginger, garlic, onion, cumin and grind for a minute.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves and little water.
- Grind to smooth paste.
- Take it in a cup, add a tsp of lemon juice, salt and sugar.
- Combine well.
- Add little water if required.
- Serve it raw.
- Delicious and healthy coriander chutney ready to enjoy…!
Bye..till next post…!!!