Spinach Paneer / Palak Paneer
( Palak Paneer )
Spinach Paneer is an authentic, simple recipe full of flavor and aroma. This is one of the North Indian delicacy. I made this recipe last night. It was very tasty and much healthier than the restaurants version. It served marvellous with Naan and chapattis. In this recipe, fresh spinach is trimmed, chopped to small pieces, cooked and simmered with Paneer and spices. We know, Palak is a rich source of vitamins, fibre and Paneer is loaded with protein and minerals. So, this dish is very healthy and always a crowd pleaser...!!!
Here is the easy to follow Palak Paneer recipe…:)
· Fresh Spinach - 1 bowl
· Paneer - 100 g
· Onion - 1
· Tomato - 1
· Ginger garlic paste - ½ tbsp
· Green chilly - 1 or 2
· Butter - 1 tbsp
· Bay leaf - 1
· Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Pepper pwd - 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
- Wash and chop spinach to fine pieces.
- Cook spinach with ginger garlic paste, salt and green chilly and smash it.
- Cut paneer to small cubes.
- Heat a tbsp of butter in a pan.
- Fry the paneer cubes in medium flame.
- Keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add bay leaves, cumin seeds and sauté them.
- Add chopped onion, tomato and sauté for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add garam masala pwd, pepper pwd and mix well.
- Now add fried paneer pieces and cooked spinach.
- Stir well .
- Taste and adjust salt and seasonings.
- Palak Paneer is ready to serve.
Palak Paneer and the following recipes participates in my own event
Mutter Paneer Pulav
Butter Paneer Masala
Thanx for your precious time...!!!
And I would love to remind you Dearies ...the event ends within 2 weeks...!Send in your delicious healthy Paneer recipes too...:)
ThanQ & Visit Again...!