Tomato Soup is a delicious, ever popular recipe. The freshness and fragrance of home made tomato soup , beats all the ready to make packets and canned soups anytime. This recipe is simple, quick & wonderful. This is very healthy and can be given to the babies and also to sick people. Here is the fast and tasty Indian recipe to make tomato soup for you…;-)
- Tomatoes - 3
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Onion - ½
- Mint leaves - 7 to 8
- Cloves - 2
- Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves - handful
- Salt to salt
- Chop tomatoes to small pieces.
- Place chopped tomatoes in pan, along with butter.
- Cook in medium heat until it becomes soft.
- Add herbs, cloves, onion & cook for 10 mins in low heat.
- Add water and corn flour, which has been thinned like paste.
- Stir & cook until soup turns thick.
- Add salt and sprinkle freshly gound pepper pwd, over hot soup.
- Serve hot in bowl with chopped coriander leaves garnishing.
- Healthy n tasty tomato soup ready to give a taste.