Baby Corn Fry
Baby Corn Fry is a crispy and crunchy appetizer. This is my Kids favorite dish, so I prepare this frequently with little less spice. The preparation is very easy and quick. Chop and coat the baby corn with batter and fry in hot oil till golden brown. Crispy fried baby corns are ready to enjoy with rich tomato sauce.
Here is the easy recipe to prepare crispy baby corn fry …:)
- Baby corn - 6
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
- Baking pwd - a pinch
- Ajinomoto - a pinch
- Pepper pwd - 1 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - ½ tbsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Chop baby corn to small pieces.
- Taka a bowl and mix corn flour, all purpose flour, baking pwd, ajinomoto, salt, red chilly pwd, ginger garlic paste and pepper pwd.
- Add little water to make a smooth thick batter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the baby corn pieces in the batter and fry in hot oil.
- Turn the flame to medium and fry to crispy n golden.
- Fried baby corn is ready to give a taste.
- Serve hot with tomato or chilli sauce.
Sending this recipe and the following to corn event hosted by Torviewtoronto