& an Award
Today , I am very excited to share my 200 th post with you all.
Its been a blessing and an inspiration to meet you all through your lovely blogs. Thank you so much for your loving support and encouraging compliments.
One wonderful thing about having this blog, is meeting you daily. This blog would not have survivied without all of YOU my friends.
Once again Million thanks to all…!!!
Adding joy to this special day, Akheela of Torviewtoronto, veena krishnakumar of Veg Junction & Fajeeda of Faj's Hot Pot has passed me this wonderful Award. Thanx dear Friends for your love and support.. Akheela has an awesome space with new interesting collection of recipes, which I love to drool often. Veena has a wonderful collection of authentic recipes and Fajeeda's space is very fabulous too. Do visit their blog to relish more…!
This award comes with a rule to share 7 things abt yourself and pass it to 15 blogger friends.
Here are my prime interests :
1. Listening to music
2. Eating yummy food
3. Discovering new healthy food
4. Going to shopping & spending whole day
5. Being with my kids n hubby
6. Natural health & beauty
7. Travelling long drives
And Am very happy to share this award with all my lovely blogger buddies.
- Hari Chandana
- kitchen queen
- Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal
- Yummy Team
- Kairali sisters
- Hamaree Rasoi
- Niloufer Riyaz
- Nithu Bala
- Cool Lassi(e)
Please feel free to accept it.
And here comes the recipe of Gajar Ka Halwa:
· Carrots - 6 or 7
· Ghee - 4 tbsp
· Cashew - 5
· Almond - 4
· Pistachio - 4
· Milk - ½ cup
· Sugar - 2 cups
· Cardamom pwd - ¼ tsp
1. Wash and grate the carrot to fine pieces.
2. Heat 4 tbsp ghee in a thick bottomed fry pan
3. Fry cashew, almond, pistachios and raisins to golden.
4. Drain and reserve.
5. Sauté grated carrot in ghee.
6. Add milk and cook covered in low flame for 5 mins.
7. Once the carrot is fully cooked and soft, add sugar.
8. Mix well. Allow to dissolve and combine with stirring.
9. Once the halwa thickens, add cardamom pwd.
10. Turn off the flame.
11. Garnish with roasted nuts and raisins.
12. Serve hot or cold as desired....;))