Fish Finger is a very popular recipe. This quick and easy dish, can be made with fresh cod and coated with bread crumbs. The fish is a wonderful source of good nutrients and tastes awesome. Fish are very high in omega – 3 fatty acids, which helps in the protection from diseases like cancer, arthritis, high strokes and heart disease. Also, it’s a kids favorite recipe.
Enjoy this delicious Fish Finger recipe here…!
·Fish - ½ kg
·Eggs - 2
·Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
·Black pepper pwd - 2 tsp
·Bread crumbs - 1 cup
·Oil to fry
·Salt to taste
1. Clean and cut Fish into finger shaped lengthy pieces.
2. Marinate with lemon juice, pepper pwd and salt.
3. Keep in fridge for ½ an hour.
4. Take a small bowl, drop the egg and beat well.
5. Dip the marinated fish finger in beaten egg.
6. Then cover it with bread crumbs.
7. Roll in palms to coat the crumbs nicely.
8. Heat oil in a fry pan.
9. Deep fry the fish finger, until they are cooked and crispy.
10. Serve hot with tartare sauce or tomato sauce.