Carrot Pakoras are favorite in India. This is a healthy and nutritious snack. This delicious fried fritters are just perfect with a hot steaming cup of masala chai. The use of grated carrots adds a unique texture and addition of sooji to the mixture makes the pakoras more crispy and inviting.
The tasty tea time snack recipe is here for you to try…:)
- ·Carrot - 2
- ·Gram flour - ½ cup
- ·Rice flour - 1 tbsp
- ·Sooji ( Rawa) - 2 tsp
- ·Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
- ·Asafetida pwd - ¼ tsp
- ·Chopped curry leaves
- ·Oil to fry
- ·Salt to taste
1. Wash, peel and Grate the carrot using the grater.
2. Sprinkle gram flour, rice flour, rawa, red chilly pwd, asafetida pwd and salt.
3. Mix all the above, just sprinkling water, if necessary.
4. Heat oil in a fry pan.
5. Sprinkle the mixture in hot oil.
6. Fry to golden.
7. Yummy n crispy carrot pakora ready to taste.