This is a simple, but colorful and healthy pulav.
Beetroot is one of few vegetables , which gives the rice flavor and sweetness. Kids who don’t like beetroot also will like this pulav. They love this dish due to its color and taste. Beetroot is good for anaemia and has more fibre content. It is the ingredients like beetroot, ghee, garlic, cloves and onion make Beetroot Pulav a yummy flavorful rice dish…!
So, May be u all can try this easy recipe now…!
· Rice - 1 ½ cup
· Beetroot grated - 1 cup
· Onion big - 1
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Green chilly - 2
· Peas - ¼ cup
· Ghee - 2 tbsp
· Cardamom - 1
· Cloves - 2
· Cinnamon - 1
· Mint and coriander leaves handful
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and soak raw rice for 10 mins.
2. Pressure cook rice and keep separately.
3. Heat ghee in a deep fry pan, sauté cardamom, cloves and cinnamon.
4. Add chopped onion, fry to light pink.
5. Saute split green chillies fry, add ginger garlic paste.
6. Once the raw smell disappears, add grated beetroot, peas, mint leaves, salt and toss.
7. Mix well and cook it covered for 5 mins.
8. Drizzle oil to the sides , sauté for furher 2 mins.
9. Add white steamed rice. Mix gently.
10. Garnish with fried golden cashews and chopped coriander leaves.
11. Serve hot with raitha.
Meet you in Next post Friends, Until then ...Bye...Take care..;)