Stuffed Rolling Dosa
Stuffed Rolling Dosa:
( High Protein Food )
Dosa in any form are my family favorite…Especially, this stuffed rolling dosa is very delicious, healthy and easy to make breakfast recipe.
Here is the interesting recipe for you…
· Dosa batter - 3 cup
· Tomato chutney - 1 cup
· Cashew - 50 g
· Oil - 2 tbsp
· Idly pwd - 3 tbsp
· Carrot, cabbage, beans, beetroot, coriander chopped - 1 cup
1. Chop all the veg, grate cashew and reserve it.
2. Prepare Tomato chutney , and keep it ready.
3. Spread 1 ladle Dosa batter in hot girdle in concentric circles.
4. Make thick dosa.
5. Keep the flame in low, apply tomato chutney over dosa.
6. Spread chopped veg, grated cashew, spicy Idly pwd over it.
7. Drizzle oil to the sides.
8. Allow to cook in low flame.
9. Once dosa turns golden brown, ( no need to turn to other side )
10. Roll dosa from one side & serve hot.
11. Insert a toothpick stick, so that the roll doesn’t come out.
Have fun & Enjoy...