Multi Veg Salad
Multi Veg Salad:
Multi Veg Salad is a very nutritious and healthy snack. I will prepare this frequently and serves as an excellent tea timesnack. The main ingredients are sprouted black chenna dal, chopped veg with chat masala pwd and fresh lemon juice. It’s a kids friendly recipe, as the taste makes them clear the plate in minutes and ask for more. Indeed, its quite easy to prepare….! Check out the healthy recipe here…:)
· Black chenna dal - 2 cup
· Chopped Carrot - ½ cup
· Chopped mango - ¼ cup
· Chopped onion - ½ cup
· Dates chopped - ½ cup
· Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
· Chat masala pwd - 1 tsp
· Chopped mint and coriander leaves - handful
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and soak black chenna dal overnight.
2. Drain the water by morning, loosely tie the grains in a moist cloth and hang.
3. Sprinkle water on it few times a day.
4. Within 3 to 4 days, you can see fresh sprouts appeared.
5. Boil this sprouted black chenna dal, until it is soft.
6. Add chopped carrot, onion, mango and dates pieces in it.
7. Mix well, add salt, chat masala pwd, fresh lemon juice.
8. Combine well.
9. Garnish with chopped mint and coriander leaves.
10. Healthy n tasty Multi veg salad is ready to relish.