Masala Peanuts / Peanuts Chat - Healthy Snacks Recipes
--> Masala Peanuts: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
I love peanuts, I usually bring masala peanuts from outside, but never tried at home. Yesterday, I got this recipe from my friend Deepa, and I gave a quick try. Wow…it came delicious. It is easy to prepare and is a super accompaniment to coffee, tea or drinks. This serves as a lovely, healthy and spicy evening snack. Here is the easy to follow recipe for lip-smacking Indian snack…Enjoy it as a starter too….:)
· Peanuts - 2 cup
· Onion - 1
· Tomato - 1
· Coriander leaves - 1 cup
· Oil - ½ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Chat masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Fresh lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Salt to tasteMethod:
1. Chop onion, tomato, coriander leaves to fine pieces.
2. Cook peanuts, until they are soft.
3. Take a bowl, add the peanuts, chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves.
4. Add red chilly pwd, pepper pwd, chat masala pwd, salt, fresh lemon juice, oil and mix well.
5. Yummy…! Masala peanuts ready to relish you.