Healthy Veg Soup
Healthy Veg Soup:
Healthy Veg soup is a very popular recipe and serves as an excellent appetizer. This recipe plays an important role in healthy vegetarian diet, as it helps in weight loss. It is a very good choice for those who want to stay slim and healthy. Also a healthy n tasty dish for growing kids.
This soup has all the goodness of vegetables, which are high in fibre. The main ingredients are chopped vegetables with oats, corn flour and taste enhancing pepper and milk. Here, is the recipe for simple, light and healthy veg soup…Taste it and enjoy…:)
· Butter - 50 g
· Onion - 100 g
· Ginger garlic paste - ½ tbsp
· Green chilly - 1
· Carrot - 50 g
· Beans, peas - 50 g
· Cauli flower - 50 g
· Pepper pwd - 1 tsp
· Corn flour - 1 tbsp
· Oats - 1 tbsp
· Milk - 50 ml
· Chopped coriander leaves - handful
· Salt to taste -
1. Take butter and heat In a pan.
2. Add onions, fry till it turns golden.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, green chilly, fry.
4. Add chopped vegetables, sauté well.
5. Add water and pressure cook , until it is done.
6. Smash the contents, add pepper pwd , salt and combine.
7. Mix corn flour, oats with warm milk, add to the soup.
8. Allow to boil for 3 to 4 mins.
9. Turn off the flame.
10. Serve hot with freshly chopped coriander leaves.